BEAT YOUR COMPETITION to the door
Since 1993, First In Service (FIS) has been delivering quality products and exceptional service. We are not a broker (this may save you money). We are a data compiler with numerous sources. We put together algorithms that compile, compare, cleanse, and standarize the data. FIS is unmatched by any competitor and to retain that position, we continuously improve and update our sources and methods.
Most Current Data in the US
We upload new, current data 5 days a week. You can even sign up to have your daily order delivered automatically.
FIS has more data covering more counties in the US. FIS has data for more counties than any other national company. We proudly cover 2983 counties out of 3300 nationally. This represents a 36% increase over other companies in our industry.
You can download your files from the FIS secure website and will receive email notifications with a link requiring login credentials.
if want to say the 100% accurate according to USPS standards (which really might not be considered good in today’s world).
Real Time - You can run your criteria in real-time and have your data delivered same day. Automation - FIS offers the ONLY automated daily file where you set up your criteria ONCE and you receive an automated, current daily file.
It is very easy to get started.
By the way, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Please note that you will be required to set up an account with us to get started. We do not ask for any billing information until you are ready to make your purchase. But we need you to set up your account so you can save it to come back later….
Let’s begin NOW to start downloading the most current New Lists in the nation…
- Select Your Delivery Frequency – Our homeowner data names are available on a daily, weekly, monthly or by sale date basis. You can select the criteria you wish. You will be also asked to give your count a specific name that is relevant to you.
- Select your Location Criteria – pick the states, counties, zipcodes, and/or cities.
- Select your Additional Criteria – we have a wide variety of additional criteria from lender names (yes/no), phones (yes/no), sales price ranges, etc.
- Determine Your Count – Next you will be given a count of the names available for the criteria you selected. You can now even put a limit on that count if you don’t wish to purchase all of the data we have available.
- Purchase – once you are presented with the count of data you can purchase the data if you wish. If you are choosing to purchase a daily file from us we ask that you put in a minimum of $250. Each day we will automatically deduct that day’s cost from your outstanding balance and send you an email with that information.
- Delivery – Once you pay your order notification will be delivered via email and you can then login and download your file in either a CSV or XLS format.