What We Do
FIS Data provides superior data files powered by our proprietary database, and backed by stringent internal policies and process controls. Our files are used by local, regional, and national service providers across a multitude of industries for targeted marketing opportunities.
Fit For Purpose
We provide fully customizable solutions including additional data elements for segmentation, audience targeting and analytics opportunities. While we are best known for our expertise with real estate transactional (new homeowner) data, we will work to identify the best targets to be contacted regardless of channel or contact strategy. We have large historical data files for trending and strategic decision-making not available elsewhere. Clients have access to the data when they need it-- near-real time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or adhoc for testing new strategies/segments. They find our services to be exceptional and we take pride in partnering with them to identify prospects and customers most likely to need their products or services at a specific time.
Not all LISTS are created equal.
To deliver a clear and measurable competitive advantage to our clients with enhanced efficiency and performance to deepen and expand their wallet share.
- Create value-added data streams for targeted marketing and analytics opportunities.
- Earn client trust every day by listening and responding to their needs.
- Deliver excellence.
- Do the right thing.
Founded in 1993, FIS Data is a veteran owned, small business. We are registered with D&B with a positive credit rating. We are best known for our strengths in providing real-time daily new homeowner data to many well-known clients. Examples include the following:
- For nearly 175 years, people have worked with this financial services organization to protect their families and futures. They believe in the importance of human guidance and in trusted relationships built on being there when their customers need them the most.
- A large American e-commerce company that sells over fourteen hundred home furnishings products and décor items under a family of brands.
- More than 8 million customers trust this security company to help monitor and protect those things that cannot be replaced, remade or rebuilt.
- A well-known retail organization established over 110 years ago with 870 stores across the US and Puerto Rico as well as a strong online presence.
- A data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency with 30 years of experience.
- This client is the nation’s second largest home improvement retailer and the 8th largest retailer in the US with more than An American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the largest home internet service provider, pay TV provider, and cable television company in the US and the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world.
- This retail and online giant employs 7,500 associates. With over 100 stores and franchise partners in 9 countries, they are an international destination for contemporary and modern furniture, housewares and decor that help people Welcome Life In.
While those are a few of our well-known clients, we also work with plenty of small to mid-sized and/or regional organizations across all industries (Banking, Loan and Refi, Water Softener Providers, Pest Control, Home Warranty, Furniture Stores, Churches and Community Orgs, Lead generation and qualification services, among others) to create customized, value-based data solutions to drive revenue growth and customer expansion.
Do you put relationships first? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you a self-starter? Our business development team leads by example and continually strives for excellence. We are currently seeking experienced sales professionals. Join the First in Service (FIS Data) team and help us deliver quality data solutions that quickly identify and target potential new or existing customers most likely to need their products or services at a specific time.
Send your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: Experienced applicants only.
Contact us today to speak to one of our representatives